Shift minder?

Abusive

Registered
I have an MRE jr. electric over air shifter and would like to trigger the shift using a shift minder. Right now my shifter is wired using the MRE harness, and the ignition is being killed using an MPS ignition kill.... Where do I hook the brown and white wire coming from the shift minder? I am currently shifting with the horn button and want to free the button up for the use of nitrous in the future....
dozingoff.gif

do you have problems with up shift first to second? What kill time you use? Do you have the stock tranny or you have tranny undercut?

Kill time is different for every bike. To get the shortest kill possible make the line between the solenoid and ram as short as possible. Also make sure every shift is 140psi. I suggest using co2 or Nos for your shifter.
Matt

I have an MRE jr. electric over air shifter and would like to trigger the shift using a shift minder. Right now my shifter is wired using the MRE harness, and the ignition is being killed using an MPS ignition kill.... Where do I hook the brown and white wire coming from the shift minder? I am currently shifting with the horn button and want to free the button up for the use of nitrous in the future.... :6:
If I were to guess I would say it had to connect it to the blue wire from the mps box, and the solenoid. This is the wire that controls the shift on the mps box, and of course the solenoid.

Back