She never complains

dk55belair

Registered
The wife didnt complain when I bought my 'busa.

Or when I twist the throttle and it power wheelies.

Or When I bust 110+ with her on the back

or when I check out the cuties in the car beside us.

However she hates the rear footpegs, so I need to find a replacement before springtime.

Any help for a noobie?

What, specifically, does she not like about them? That might help someone point you in the right direction.

They are very small and she wants more area to plant the foot. I dont care about knee draggin...too old for that

The wife didnt complain when I bought my 'busa.

Or when I twist the throttle and it power wheelies.

Or When I bust 110+ with her on the back

or when I check out the cuties in the car beside us.

However she hates the rear footpegs, so I need to find a replacement before springtime.

Any help for a noobie?

If that's the only complaint she has...you have it pretty damn good my friend. I'm sure lots of guys on here wouldn't mind lending you their wife/GF for a day :laugh:

After all it could be a lot worse! :

she_has_spoken1.jpg

If that's the only complaint she has...you have it pretty damn good my friend. I'm sure lots of guys on here wouldn't mind lending you their wife/GF for a day :laugh:

After all it could be a lot worse! :

HAHAHAHA!!!! That picture is priceless!!!! :rofl::rofl:

Best thing is to go to like Ebay and poke at the images there. then snag that pic and post it here. Then we can give you some idea on where is best place to get them or come up with something that you might like better.

You might end up buying both front and back to keep them matched up?

Yeah, shes a good one, so I dont know where to start on replacing the pegs. It's pretty late so tomorrow I'll post a shot of those tiny pegs and maybe someone has a suggestion.

Someone will chime in to help you out I'm sure.
Sorry I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Im thinking floorboards is probably what she's wanting. I imagine you COULD mount rear floorboards, but you'd definitely have to do some work on fabrication for mounting them.

Im thinking floorboards is probably what she's wanting. I imagine you COULD mount rear floorboards, but you'd definitely have to do some work on fabrication for mounting them.

There are some Buell pegs out there that are about 2.5" wide. Almost look like floor boards. Don't recall which model, one of the first ones.

There are some Buell pegs out there that are about 2.5" wide. Almost look like floor boards. Don't recall which model, one of the first ones.

I think those are for the front though. Maybe I'm mistaken about that though. I know some folks have gotten out torches and burned off the rubber on the back footpegs to expose the metal underneath. if I remember right, it's diamond cut just like pegs on other sport bikes.

NH> thats a nice find right there - thanks for sharing....heck I may get some of those for mine someday when i get a job.

Good luck with it. Mine will hang her feet from time to time on long hauls......

Any feedback on replacing these with some from a new Busa? I looked at the dealer today and the new bikes have larger foot area.

Back