She had a helluva career

RGB was a great person and did a lot for women, civil rights, and equality in general. However if I'm honest, I feel she may have thrown it all away due to petty spats with Obama. RGB was in the camp who thought it was Hilary's turn and Obama stole it from her. She was so sure Hilary would win, she didn't retire under the Obama administration, ensuring a like minded replacement justice to replace her. Now Trump will get that pick, a critical blow to women's rights and possible much more.

It is really a shame that someone who has done so much for her causes would give the right-wing maybe their biggest victory of the Trump administration. Now, a woman's right to choose is in real jeopardy, not to mention stacking a court who will ultimately judge a contentious election.

This has flipped the script in a big way. I think term limits for justices may also be re-considered.

I completely agree with "certain" circumstances. But when the easy way out is murder, what kind of world are we living in?

Reactions: Tb3
Ruth B Ginsberg voting Democrat by mail.jpeg

#AnotherDemocraticVote ~ #DeadPeopleVoteForDemocrats ~ #THEoRg *

+1. The word *they* is used as an insensitive generalization way too often and that example is disgusting. I commend you for pointing that out.
Hi I heard of another shooting. Joslah Jonson was shot and it could have been avoided. He was shot ;and the cab driver should be arrested] while trying to rob a cab driver. He only pointed the gun at the drivers head. There was a fight for the gun. See all the violence could have been avoided if the cab driver just gave him all the money, credit cards the keys to the cab and his house.

Hi I heard of another shooting. Joslah Jonson was shot and it could have been avoided. He was shot ;and the cab driver should be arrested] while trying to rob a cab driver. He only pointed the gun at the drivers head. There was a fight for the gun. See all the violence could have been avoided if the cab driver just gave him all the money, credit cards the keys to the cab and his house.
He tried to pay the cab fare with a fake $100 bill. And he's now dead from it. This sounds somehow familiar. Those darn cab drivers.

Why you quoted my post and then posted that is beyond me. This discussion is about Justice Ginsburg. Wrong thread maybe?

Back