SEVERE BACKFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!

jboogey84

Registered
Got an 06' BUSA will a BMC air filter, a megaphone exhaust from roaring toyz, and a Power Commander,
but havent Dyno Tuned it yet but its backfiring and poping way way to much!! when i reve it up i get a flame shot,
and when im slowing down and letting off the throttle itll pop and backfire at around 3000RPM,,,
What da hell could it be???

PAIR system is dumping air into the exhaust system... search "marble mod"

you need a tUne and you need to get rid of the Roaring toyz exhaust,,their junk,look nice but junk,you can go to pep boys and get a 1" chrome exhaust tip for $50 and it dasically does the same thing that set up does ...NOTHING! trust me,i almost bought the system 2 weeks ago,instead i went with the Brocks GEN3 alien head..more power then the full hindle set up i had and sounds sick!!

brocks.jpg

had the exhaust for a year and its blown 2 bolts and ive had to drop the pipes and rad and oil cooler 3 times cause of the blown bolts and it leaks and im starting to say the same thing DEVLDOG
its junk and that alienhead from brocks and lookn very sweet!

had the exhaust for a year and its blown 2 bolts and ive had to drop the pipes and rad and oil cooler 3 times cause of the blown bolts and it leaks and im starting to say the same thing DEVLDOG
yeah bro,I was told it will do nothing but HURT performance,looks sweet,but thats all its designed for is show..goodluck bro

yeah bro,I was told it will do nothing but HURT performance,looks sweet,but thats all its designed for is show..goodluck bro

Seen that happen a couple years ago on a busa. Unplugged the Power Commander and it ran fine!

Haul that puppy to a tuner. A little time on the dyno with some tweaks will most likely fix her right up. A trip to the doctor, so to speak
beerchug.gif

Seen that happen a couple years ago on a busa. Unplugged the Power Commander and it ran fine!

Haul that puppy to a tuner. A little time on the dyno with some tweaks will most likely fix her right up. A trip to the doctor, so to speak
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Screw the marble, Just pull off the extra weight and remove the whole pair valve. Takes longer to pull the plastics off than it does to pull off the pair valve. Buy on e-bay or one of the site advertisers the Pair valve block off plates that mount just above you headers.

Back