SERVICE MANUAL

rc51ny

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone know if the service manual for the '08's is out yet? I haven't been able to find one. Thanks

I am in the same boat called my dealer he was like.. duh;;;
rock.gif
what "i dont have the part# do you" i said nope... I saw one on e-bay.. they want $75.95 + $6.95 ship / hand...

I ordered one last week, I forgot about it..Ill find out tomorrow(The dealer had one, but it was theirs, so it is available)

p/n 99500-39350-03e

It will probably be available online for FREE shortly (like the 99-07 model) unless you need it right now.

Owners manual should give you basics for now. Shop manual should pop up later...somewhere

ordered 2 of them.. one for me and one for my buddy who just got his first busa.. christmas present i guess...dealers can get them..or call suzuki, they will give you the part number...i have it at home..
bowdown.gif

Use care when ordering... the Service Manual p/n for the '08 Hayabusa and '08 B-King are extremely close. My parts guy managed to order me up the B-King Service Manual... they look *identical* on the cover, save for the "BK" suffix.

we used the dealer service manual and used the part number off the book and i also got 2 of them.. $60.00 a piece....part number should be 99500-39350-03E K8 BUSA
beerchug.gif

Mine arrived today as well.

It's a hefty-size Service Manual.... looks pretty comprehensive.

Something to read on my 30-degree garage while it snows all weekend.
cursin.gif

Back