selling my bike ??

DaddyPhatSaks

Registered
yea been thinking about it and will come up with a decision soon but not sure yet . the reason i am thinking of selling it is cuz of the almighty $ , can never have too much or too little or want to spend more than you can afford . well if i sell it i will soon buy another maybe an 05' r1 but what i got now is a 00 r1 12,750 miles great shape polished frame , swingarm , polished stator , crankcase covers , chrome triple tree, indiglo reverse style guages , full 4-1 d&d exhaust , jetted , polished rims , custom paint which isn't done yet (plantinum with cobalt blue metal flake )was down once but damage was cosmetics only all fixed now .thinking selling for around 4,200.00 obo think thats about it if i decide to sell it, i will post pics by this weekend if i am going to sell it or not probably still post pics being that the fairings should be painted by then .still pondering the thought of selling it i might just wake up tomorrow and say i am going to keep it (probably will )

I hope you decide to keep it ... at least until the '05 comes out. I can't imagine being without a bike
sad.gif

Back