Sell me your turbo Busa

Tnbusa

Registered
Hey guys...been a while. I bought a new 2000 way back in late late 99. I then bought an Mcxpress kit from Seb and had the motorhead install it early 2000. It made 305 hp and was awesome. I rode that bike for three years with stock wheelbase and height....it was very reliable and a hoot to ride. I got the car bug and sold it to build a big block vette. Ive been riding my 08 Busa for four years and the turbo bug is biting again. I thought about building my 08 but my wife wants it so I am in the market for a complete bike. It must be intercooled as I want at least 300 hp with pump gas. Let me know what ya got or if you guys know of one for sale. Thanks, Mike

Oh, and the wife's bike is an 08 gsxr 750 (orange/black) with about 9k or so miles. She's willing to sell if she gets my 08 Busa. If anyone is interested............

You just had a hand full of amazing bikes presented to you on sh.org. Jerry's bike is best of the best. You would be a fool to pass it up if you actually have cash in hand.

My budget for a bike is 12.5(cash in hand) for the right one. Jerry's bike is a great deal...if he still has it next weekend I will drive up and take a look. Im not one to rush things which sometimes bites me in ass:laugh: Thanks Mike

Back