Self healing Rubber

Just reading the topic, I thought "hey, maybe there will be a lot less little accidents running around."

But hey, that is just me... Neat idea for many, many applications, yes many applications (said in deep sadistic voice)

ok
corner2.png

interesting, but isn't that just SILLY PUTTY? The FRENCH reinvented Silly Putty? Good for them. Way to advance the cause
biggrin.gif

interesting, but isn't that just SILLY PUTTY?  The FRENCH reinvented Silly Putty?  Good for them.  Way to advance the cause  
biggrin.gif
No.....I think silly putty still has one up on them. They did not mention anything about transferring comic pictures.
smile.gif

interesting, but isn't that just SILLY PUTTY? The FRENCH reinvented Silly Putty? Good for them. Way to advance the cause
biggrin.gif
No.....I think silly putty still has one up on them. They did not mention anything about transferring comic pictures.
smile.gif
ah yeah! good point. ... and "Children's toys" ? ? ? Come on... If you discover something cool, the first thing ya do is sell it to da military so they can make self-repairing bombs and such. NOT Children's toys. The GOV will pay ya more for it anyway

"A self-healing Rubber"
sadnews.gif
I thought this was gonna be a funny joke
banghead.gif
I guess I AM blonde

Back