Seat Covers From Ebay seller

coop65sr

Donating Member
Registered
I was wondering if anybody has bought any of the seat "skins" from this ebay seller--- the site store is Bike Custom Seat Covers.... He sells these vinyl skin covers that you just install over your seat... They are only $59 plus shipping and look to be a good relatively inexpensive cover...but I know sometimes stuff is junk too-

That's why I was wondering if anybody has any feedback for me on these..I like the way they look and was considering getting this one for my custom blue--- if ya'll have any insight let me know---Thanks, Chris

blue_busa_seat_cover.JPG

Anybody know anything about them?
rock.gif

If you do please speak up -------- or am I gonna have to possibly be the guinea pig?
rock.gif
If I have to, I'll post up how it turns out---I'll give the review but just didn't want to waste my money if it's crap....

Do you think this color will match okay?
rock.gif

100_5130copy.jpg

rock.gif

rock.gif

very nice; I have a Second Look in red and black that is still sitting on the shelf. I had a gel seat that I was going to cover it with but theives stole it among other things.

I agree with the looks--- I think they look pretty dang good- looks good with your colors BigChris2000--
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Not bad for the money.
Had a problem with the rear seat and seller changed design and resent me one no charge.

100_2965.jpg

Dude, you got one hot busa! I think those seat covers are decent quality, but I think your bike would look better with a tobin or a carbon fiber corbin. Just my opinion. I think those seats would be better if the didn't have the kanji on it. I like the colors.

Dude, you got one hot busa! I think those seat covers are decent quality, but I think your bike would look better with a tobin or a carbon fiber corbin. Just my opinion. I think those seats would be better if the didn't have the kanji on it. I like the colors.
Thanks, at the time I couldn't really afford Tobin's again; so I just went with the cheap seat covers.
thumb_up.gif

I know what you mean about money being tight. I am saving up for the Carbon Corbin,...... your paint job looks hot. peace

Yes, I have purchased these for both seats about 2 months ago and they are beautiful seat covers. I HIGHLY recommend these seat covers. I have had many comments from people about the seat covers. I got mine Red, and Black and I love them.

Fits right over your seat..I actually have mine on right now with no staples attaching it & I've had no problems
. It took me all of 5mins to do.....

Back