Seat bag, whaddyathink?

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
I’ve got a large 22” bag for touring but for a weekend or overnighter this one looks pretty good. I always take my small tank bag that I use mostly as a cooler with frozen plastic ice packs that keep my drinks cold all day unless it’s 100 outside but even with the hump storage mod there’s not much room for stuff. So, whaddyathink of this one?

https://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-W...&sr=8-94&keywords=suzuki+hayabusa+accessories

Oem suzuki for gen 1. Had to extend velcro under side to reach wider gen 2 seat. About 12 liters. It with a medium tank bag is goid for a weekend.
Screenshot_20180912-082611.png

Screenshot_20180912-082630.png

I’ve got a large 22” bag for touring but for a weekend or overnighter this one looks pretty good. I always take my small tank bag that I use mostly as a cooler with frozen plastic ice packs that keep my drinks cold all day unless it’s 100 outside but even with the hump storage mod there’s not much room for stuff. So, whaddyathink of this one?

https://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-W...&sr=8-94&keywords=suzuki+hayabusa+accessories

I’ve seen that bag for sale on eBay like $10 cheaper

A buddy of mine uses the first one you posted. Works well for carrying a few things.

I use my Ogio Mach 5 bag for carrying stuff when I need to until i can get my Givi bags.

Never thought I would get any kind of storage bag for my Busa !!

But, here I am; looking for storage solution.

I'm cheap, so my "cheapskateness" only allows a budget of $90. The budget was set based on the price of my waterproof "bug out" backpack. It holds 35L. I've used the backpack when going to workout and play sports; works well though not a cool as having a removable tail bag on the bike.

Anyone use these bags or brands ?

1. Chase Harper - $59 holds ~35L
Chase Harper Tail Bag 2.jpg

2. Nelson Rigg - $85 holds ~40L
Nelson Rigg Tail Bag.jpg

3. Rapid Transit - $90 holds ~35L
Rapid Transit Tail Bag.jpg

Of course; to me. the Rapid Transit looks the best. Nelson comes in second and Chase least of all.

Are these good brands ?

Never thought I would get any kind of storage bag for my Busa !!

But, here I am; looking for storage solution.

I'm cheap, so my "cheapskateness" only allows a budget of $90. The budget was set based on the price of my waterproof "bug out" backpack. It holds 35L. I've used the backpack when going to workout and play sports; works well though not a cool as having a removable tail bag on the bike.

Anyone use these bags or brands ?

1. Chase Harper - $59 holds ~35L
View attachment 1593443

2. Nelson Rigg - $85 holds ~40L
View attachment 1593441

3. Rapid Transit - $90 holds ~35L
View attachment 1593442

Of course; to me. the Rapid Transit looks the best. Nelson comes in second and Chase least of all.

Are these good brands ?

Givi XS313 XStream 20L Tail Bag
perhaps not the most beautiful
but very good quality and does not shake at very high speeds!
IMG_1331.JPG
IMG_1373.JPG

in Europe the prices for Givi are better..

... Givi XStream 20L ... very good quality ...

Thats a awesome looking bag ! Has great features too. Perfect size for day runs or daily storage.

I'm looking for a large bag for overnight trips. Not for weekend or long trips; just overnight.

Need something big enough for change of clothes and rain gear; with small odds and ends too. (shaving kit, toothpaste & phone charger)

Givi's are more on expensive side though quality seems outstanding.

Back