Scored a full Akrapovic cheap

06BUSA

BlackBird rider, lol
Donating Member
Registered
$385 shipped. Full Akrapovic from LP.

akra_zx9.JPG

I thought I left the pic big enough to read the label. Not to pull yer chain, it is for my 97 ZX9R. Nobody looking for exhaust for this machine. They wanted 581 with BIT and I offered 370. They said sold and charged 15 for shipping. I even know where there is another just like this for $420.

Is it installed yet?
Come on its cold out and we need more pics!
pissed.gif

I opened the box, took a pic and went to work. We got snow and I wanna play with the sled. But no time, maybe tomorrow.
I could not get to the 9 if I tried. Garage is packed. And it's on a lift for the winter.

Can U please tell me where U got it from so I can place an order. I went to LP and it wasnt listed at that price. Thanks.

(KROOZER @ Feb. 07 2007,02:55) Can U please tell me where U got it from so I can place an order. I went to LP and it wasnt listed at that price. Thanks.
I pm'd you. Sent a link for a full Akra for $420.
But that price is for a 94-97 ZX9R only.

Cant find that price for a busa system unless it's used and on Flebay.

(06BUSA @ Feb. 07 2007,12:36)
(KROOZER @ Feb. 07 2007,02:55) Can U please tell me where U got it from so I can place an order. I went to LP and it wasnt listed at that price. Thanks.
I pm'd you. Sent a link for a full Akra for $420.
But that price is for a 94-97 ZX9R only.

Cant find that price for a busa system unless it's used and on Flebay.
Correct, his price was for a ZX9 only, not a Busa. If the bike is discontinued and a few years old you can find some deals.

(reiny @ Feb. 07 2007,14:22) what does LP stand for?
Lockhart phillips I think. Whats up with the post whores  
super.gif

all_coholic.gif

super.gif

super.gif
   These guys drive me crazy. I've been on the forum for months but I have a low post count because I don't "post whore"  I've been on late at night and have seen every topic "last posted" by one person, then when I look at it, all they said was "
super.gif
" WHATS UP WITH THAT???

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Back