Schnitz controllers

The only problems that I have ever seen involve the box being so much smarter than the installer!
I use them on everything from et to pro-mod...they work great.
Brock
ps I have already seen a Schnitz Pro-Street box on an Nitrous/EFI Hayabusa.

I'm about to buy a Schnitz progressive are the all in one boxes reliable I've heard some rumours about blown motors due to the all in one box ignition not being any good.Is it just a rumour?I've used the Schnitz progressive with no problems but the all in one box looks tempting.
Gasabusa

hi,i use the schnitz box ( no ignition ) on my fj 1100 and have had no problems , my brother uses the pro street box on his shootout bike with no problem .i think any one the progressive boxes works fine depending on your needs!

rainman671

schnitz sells quality products but i wouldnt change the oem style ignition.if that is what your refering to.the independently fired is a favorite of mine over the usual rutine of firing two coils twice as often.you dont need it on the bus.

Frank,
all you need is one of my original crank triggers ,a Schnitz Pro-Street box and enough of an electronics background to fool the stock ecm. The "anyone can do it" version is still not ready.
Brock

Back