Saw this on FB, if you had 20k to spend on your bike what would you upgrade.

Lillblack

Registered
$20,000 for the front forks, and breaks setup.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

2nd busa??

+most of 3rd??

maybe just a couple months off to ride my beast around...

new tires while i'm roaming...

Idk? 1st instinct is to go turbo but that's what everybody else would do so I'd probably buy all the cool expensive stuff that I can't afford 2 put on my bike now.

BST's, Ohlins Forks, Ohlins Adjustable rear shock, Brembo Monoblock radial calipers,Brembo Master cylinders Clutch/Front brake,Yoshimura Aluminum Hand Crafted tank, Montgomery Carbon Fiber Airbox, Brocks CT titanium exhaust, Full Carbon Fiber Fairing kit, Magical Racing Mirrors, Windscreen, Frame & Swingarm armor, and if any change is left Full Pro Bolt titanium bolt kit :whistle:

buy new BUSA and take a trip up ens down the coast....EAST, WEST and SOUTH...sorry i dont like cold weather in the northern states. :laugh:

Use $10k to Get Private coaching from a MotoGp Guy. and $10k on the Bike, So I could ride to the Best of my Ability!!

BST carbon wheels
Ohlins R/T forks
Ohlins shock
carbon fibre bodywork
spend the rest on an SV650 for the track.

Round Trip Air Travel for me and Round Trip Crate Shipping to get my Hayabusa to the Isle Of Man in order to ride the road course... blow the rest on hookers and booze...LOL...J/K on the last part...

1/2 on tires, oil, and gas...the other 1/2 putting me in a fat camp, i could get a lot more weight off me than i could off the bike :thumbsup:

Back