Saw something today goin to work

DreaminBusa

Registered
omg.... it came on me like a bat outta hell... then as soon as my eye caught it... there it was... in slow motion almost... I tear up and get goosebumps just thinkin about it....
04 special edition RED hayabusa...
that thing was so sexy, after it passed me goin the other way down the freeway, it was like an instant charge, a mini rush!
i haf to have one!

oh btw... had mom check with our insurance company, they said a yearly quote for me would be 1299, in contrast to progressives 8600$ quote, thats perty damn good lol

anyways, just thought id share my paralyzing inspired moment haha.

Inspiration leads to addiction once you purchase it though!
tounge.gif

This whole "mod" thing just plain sucks!!!!!!! That's all I seem to think of anymore.............there are so many things that can be done to this beautiful machine!!!! Let's see......

"Honey, I need to change the brand new exhaust system out on my new motorcycle because these louder ones spit out fewer emissions!!!" Yah........................I'm sure that will work.
wink.gif

High insurance rates are a drag.............it helps when you get a little older..........as long as your driving record stays good the rates will get lower. Good luck!!!
smile.gif

Back