Saudi Arabia Strike

Tread carefully
Saudis dont have the energy dominance anymore. That now belongs to the greatest country on earth. Soon we will be producing so much if the Saudis didnt sell us a drop it wouldn't matter. The only thing left to achieve that goal is the ability to refine. Due to politics no new refineries have been built in some time. Bring a new refinery or two online and we can sit back and watch all the middle eastern idiot's kill themselves
Have you been to Saudi Aramco?
Did you know that there are whole bunch of 3rd generation of our fellow Americans working for Saudi Aramco?
Did you know that their Grandfathers and fathers helped build and install the infrastructure of Saudi Aramco?
Did you know that their 4th generation children go to American schools up to the end of middle school in the Kingdom?
Did you know that most of those teachers are your fellow Americans?
Did you know that there is a big city in Al-Khobar Western style mostly populated by Americans working for Saudi Aramco?
I can go on and on about Saudi equity in
American corporations here in the US. What you think would happen if those stocks are dumped in the Market?
Did you know that the Saudi Riyal is pegged to the Dollar?
No need to tread carefully, one just needs an elementary understanding that the US is not an isolated island with the luxury of doing whatever it feels like.

Last edited:
A 50+ year old song, The eastern world it is exploding, violence flairin, bullets loadin. There will be no one to save with the world in a grave. Funny how things never change.

Tread carefully
Saudis dont have the energy dominance anymore. That now belongs to the greatest country on earth. Soon we will be producing so much if the Saudis didnt sell us a drop it wouldn't matter. The only thing left to achieve that goal is the ability to refine. Due to politics no new refineries have been built in some time. Bring a new refinery or two online and we can sit back and watch all the middle eastern idiot's kill themselves
I guess I am on a roll here, but adding to my last post:

Do you know about the SIDF?
Did you know that you personally can start a business in Saudi, 100% funded by the Kingdom with a 30 year loan and no interest?
Did you know that many Americans and American corporations have taken advantage of that?
Did you know that those corporations include very well known companies, such as Coca-Cola and Pepsi.

A 50+ year old song, The eastern world it is exploding, violence flairin, bullets loadin. There will be no one to save with the world in a grave. Funny how things never change.
I remember as a kid that was one of my favorite songs, had a it on a 45 and used to listen to it "over and over again my friend" and I was about 7 or 8 at the time and only37 now. Still remember my dad's accidentally broke that record and left this earth still owing me another copy.

Have you been to Saudi Aramco?
Did you know that there are whole bunch of 3rd generation of our fellow Americans working for Saudi Aramco?
Did you know that their Grandfathers and fathers helped build and install the infrastructure of Saudi Aramco?
Did you know that their 4th generation children go to American schools up to the end of middle school in the Kingdom?
Did you know that most of those teachers are your fellow Americans?
Did you know that there is a big city in Al-Khobar Western style mostly populated by Americans working for Saudi Aramco?
I can go on and on about Saudi equity in
American corporations here in the US. What you think would happen if those stocks are dumped in the Market?
Did you know that the Saudi Riyal is pegged to the Dollar?
No need to tread carefully, one just needs an elementary understanding that the US is not an isolated island with the luxury of doing whatever it feels like.
Ah, someone else who understands SA and doesn’t just think it’s a giant mountain with dudes in dresses raising goats talking about killing Americans.

Back