Sat 1/16 Meet/Greet/Ride with .org Member

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Got a chance to meet Valkyrye and go for a short ride with her on Saturday. Weather kinda sucked and the rain cut our ride short, but we got a chance to ride some flat roads and some twisty roads, so I was thankful for the ride and the company. Thanks Lee let's do it again sometime when we're not so rushed and can get some food!

We met in Clarksville TN at Mid-South Motoplex; rode south and west of Clarksville; down 149 to Cumberland Furnace (where we rode the ferry - forgot to get a pic), up 46 to 79 and over to Dover, TN, where we turned around and came back to Clarksville because of weather. Did not make it over to 232 (known as the 'baby dragon'). Did not get a chance to shoot any GoPro HD video, but you can see my mount (bolted into the fairing slider) in the first pic.

Heres obligatory pics! P.S. I already counseled her about getting those reflectors off!

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

Last edited:
thats Valk? sheesh who da guessed... :rofl:

and I save for you Keith my utmost inner feelings that you got to ride (at all)

U SUK....

:laugh: is it track day yet?

I have met and ridden with a few .oRg members... they usually turn out to be pretty cool.

I don't belive you went for a ride without any GoPro footage? :whistle:

Did you invite her to sign up as a member of the Org? :beerchug:

Got a chance to meet Valkyrye and go for a short ride with her on Saturday. Weather kinda sucked and the rain cut our ride short, but we got a chance to ride some flat roads and some twisty roads, so I was thankful for the ride and the company. Thanks Lee let's do it again sometime when we're not so rushed and can get some food!

We met in Clarksville TN at Mid-South Motoplex; rode south and west of Clarksville; down 149 to Cumberland Furnace (where we rode the ferry - forgot to get a pic), up 46 to 79 and over to Dover, TN, where we turned around and came back to Clarksville because of weather. Did not make it over to 232 (known as the 'baby dragon'). Did not get a chance to shoot any GoPro HD video, but you can see my mount (bolted into the fairing slider) in the first pic.

Heres obligatory pics! P.S. I already counseled her about getting those reflectors off!

I don't belive you went for a ride without any GoPro footage? :whistle:

Did you invite her to sign up as a member of the Org? :beerchug:

Put your 'specs' on and read the title...and the first line of the post :poke: She "IS" a member :banghead:

Sweet! Always nice to see the pix of .oRgsters gettin' out.

:beerchug:

{grinz}.. you guys don't see me out of the *random thoughts often.. that's why you don't know I exist. I thoroughly enjoyed the ride and it was a bummer it started spittin on us at the end...but as always I'm glad to be here and I think I'm in good company to boot.
Love you guys :laugh:

{grinz}.. you guys don't see me out of the *random thoughts often.. that's why you don't know I exist. I thoroughly enjoyed the ride and it was a bummer it started spittin on us at the end...but as always I'm glad to be here and I think I'm in good company to boot.
Love you guys :laugh:

I know you :beerchug:

Glad you guys had a good time. :thumbsup:

And Keith, what's that hanging on your mirror there, pal? Doesn't look like a Suomy to me :poke:

Glad you guys had a good time. :thumbsup:

And Keith, what's that hanging on your mirror there, pal? Doesn't look like a Suomy to me :poke:

That's my first helmet (a GMAX); I bought the Suomy later still have it just chose this one for that day.

nice bike
why take the reflectors off? I know i am asking for but I wanna know

Back