San Antonio Texas Area Riders

VIPER

Formerly known as viperblackbusa.
Registered
Hey you texas busa riders....I know you are out there:) My wife and i are going to be down there for a week in july....We were thinking on seeing if any of you wanted to hook up and show us iowans around the area a little? We are looking at july 20 there abouts. We are going to stay at a hotel on the riverwalk. Let me know?!

Im 20mi SE of San Antonio. I totaled my busa in December, but I hope to be in another one by May or June. Mojo comes down quite often as well . It would be great to meet ya when you're down. just shoot me a pm.:thumbsup:

excellent man!!!!sorry wasnt on for a bit was sick...ya looking at july for middle of july or so we have hotel booked from the 17-25 i believe. Will chat as it gets closer!!

Im moving from chicago to houston, and san antonio isnt that fair. We can get lost together! Never even been to texas before. ???

sounds good to me, I am about 20 minutes east also, hopefully ill be in town that week. Keep me posted

I'm in Hunt - about 80 miles up I-10 past Kerrville. not riding much right now, but if you're going to the twisted sisters give me a call for directions and a place to stop & cool off.

Right on good to hear from all of you!!! we may travel a little not sure how much yet but would love to hook up with you guys down there!! Its our 3 year anniversery and we never went on a honeymoon so i figure we would go to a place we both love. River walk...Plus we plan on moving south hopefully before too much longer. We want to be in that area.

I hear your hint jonny!!! that is a strong possibility we may stop buy and see you epscially on the way down:) We are hauling the bike down in the truck with us....i had hinted at the wife that i may wanna have you peek at it with the dino:) we will see how far i can get with that...lol

Back