Samsung Galaxy Note 3

I have a Otterbox case on mine which I seriously recommend unless you like paying through the nose for a new screen or phone. The Otterbox makes the phone really huge but also has a grippy back on it so it's easier to hold. I got my Note 2 Jan of last year and 1 month after having it it flew out of my pocket on the busa at a pretty high rate of speed. I waited 6 months for the price to drop on the screen because they were so expensive. I still think it's smart to stay a year or so behind the cutting edge with electronics. Saves money.

I just went from an iPhone/ATT to a Note 2/Sprint. The size difference is my biggest hurdle but the phone itself is pretty nice. My wife ordered it with an otter box cover/holder, which only added to the size. After carrying it in my pocket for a couple of weeks I had to have a belt clip/holder...another otter box thing. Overall, I'm satisfied with it.

I have a Otterbox case on mine which I seriously recommend unless you like paying through the nose for a new screen or phone. The Otterbox makes the phone really huge but also has a grippy back on it so it's easier to hold. I got my Note 2 Jan of last year and 1 month after having it it flew out of my pocket on the busa at a pretty high rate of speed. I waited 6 months for the price to drop on the screen because they were so expensive. I still think it's smart to stay a year or so behind the cutting edge with electronics. Saves money.

We have over 600 Note 2s at work that our used by our field technicians and each one of them is equipped with an Otterbox. They are pricey but probably the best protection you can get for a phone.

I just went from an iPhone/ATT to a Note 2/Sprint. The size difference is my biggest hurdle but the phone itself is pretty nice. My wife ordered it with an otter box cover/holder, which only added to the size. After carrying it in my pocket for a couple of weeks I had to have a belt clip/holder...another otter box thing. Overall, I'm satisfied with it.

Most of our techs gave up on the belt clip... they have large pockets in their uniform pants so they just drop the phone inside the pocket.

Hard to misplace it. Thats a good thing.

Unless you do something stupid like leave it on top of your vehicle and drive off... :laugh:

Back