guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

Glad thats over. Now I hope no one pulls any terrorist crap and blames the US for his execution. Air travel on high alert, just in time for all of the New Year travelers.

they should have hung him up, shot him, stabbed him and electricuted him just to make sure  :: than drag him body behind a hummer around town like he's done so many other

Just saw on Fox News where Jesse Jackson thinks the execution was wrong and puts us in greater harm. What an Idiot  
SHOCKED.gif
 !!! Agrees with Italy that ALL Executions World Wide should STOP. I bet that will go over real well in all the Arab Nations
laugh.gif
. Right along with NO BEHEADING  
wow.gif

Where do these Clowns come up with this stuff
rock.gif
, next thing will be Sadam was an abused child and therefore wasn't responsibel for all those deaths he ordered
wink.gif

Man I'm so happy someone had a friggin' camera phone at that scumbags' execution. Should have been on PPV... like all other executions!
super.gif

(DaCol. @ Dec. 31 2006,23:31) Just saw on Fox News where Jesse Jackson thinks the execution was wrong and puts us in greater harm. What an Idiot  
SHOCKED.gif
 !!! Agrees with Italy that ALL Executions World Wide should STOP. I bet that will go over real well in all the Arab Nations
laugh.gif
. Right along with NO BEHEADING  
wow.gif

Where do these Clowns come up with this stuff
rock.gif
, next thing will be Sadam was an abused child and therefore wasn't responsibel for all those deaths he ordered
wink.gif
"we're winning the war against Al Queda but we're losing the war against Al Sharpton"

jump9.gif

Hello to all from Iraq, and may I add Happy New Year. Must agree with all of the posts, should have been some more things done considering his abuse towards people here. I will say that there is definitely going to be back lash from this. Needless to say his being put to death won't get us home anytime soon. I think pay per view would have been appropriate and would have set records. Jesse Jackson would have come out really with guns blazing if that would have occurred. Overall, I think there will never be peace in this region and Sunnis and Shites will always fight one another. The ad thing is that people here feel slighted and that Saddam being put to death is the end for Iraq, little do they know it was the best thing for them. Take care everyone and have a terrific New Year...

Notice how he didnt sit on 'death row' for 20 yrs?? They're doing at least 1 thing right over there!!

Back