Rubbah has gone completely APE

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I thru in an' APE manual cam-chain tensioner, so I have a Gen III auto with the oil line , if anybody wants or needs .
Most of you will have the upgraded one already, but you never know .

To see if you have a good one , peek behind yer plastic,rightside,just below yer dash panel lower . You should be able to see yer tensioner , and it should be the type with the oil line , if its not , get one . I think its probably a dealer free thing . But you never know .

yers for shipping if you need it . RSD.

its a mostly '99-00 thing .

I thru in an' APE manual cam-chain tensioner, so I have a Gen III auto with the oil line , if anybody wants or needs .
 Most of you will have the upgraded one already, but you never know .

To see if you have a good one , peek behind yer plastic,rightside,just below yer dash panel lower .  You should be able to see yer tensioner , and it should be the type with the oil line , if its not , get one .  I think its probably a dealer free thing .  But you never know .

yers for shipping if you need it .        RSD.

its a mostly '99-00  thing .
I've got an 02.  dosen't sound like I have any worries (Do I?) from your post.  I'll check today.

You da man Rubba-slid-down!

<!--EDIT|Mikey D
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080139771 -->

Hey Rubbah....can I check me 99 and get back to you on it? I'm kinda worried about mine. Whaddya say?

Hey Rubbah....can I check me 99 and get back to you on it? I'm kinda worried about mine. Whaddya say?
if you dont have the up grade Pacman , you should think about it .
if you need this one its yers my friend no charge,no shipping,and I'll even throw some of this in the box....

hav a smooth one.....RSD.

shavin_.jpg

Thanks, Rubbah...fer both the cream and the tensioner.

You's a good man, Rubb.....a good man. I'll PM you my addy first thing next week. My baby was built in March 99, so I don't think she has one.

Thanks a bunch, Rubb.

Back