Rubbah will be @ the shop tomorrow

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
hey dudes, I'll be at my buddies shop tomorrow (Fri,May 20th)and probably Saturday aswell (hope the mouse dosen't mind too much) , but he recently lost his counterman so Rubb we be there helpin' him out, he always insists on tryin' to pay me, but thats not what bein' friends is all about.

I'll PM you guys later that evening in regards to the stuff you wanted Ol' Rubb to source up for you.

Nitrious... I have some great leads on yer seals and bearings. I'm thinkin' Zook factory for yer seals,and 1 other option,and Koko aftermarket "sealed both sides" for the bearings you wanted. I chased down most of the numbers yesterday, so I should be able to have them in my hand pronto.

hav a good evening...RSD.

Thanks Rubb I will be waiting for your PM and get that money comin. talk to you later.

hey Rubbah...do me a favor, wouldja?

Can ya get me some of those wheel bearings as well? I'm thinkin since the wheels are gonna be off, I may as well replace 'um. If it's not too much trouble, can ya get me a set?

An perhaps a master link if you could. Can ya ring it all up an let me know what the damage is? Again, only if ain't too much of a hassle, ya hear?
wink.gif
Tanks, bro...

hey Rubbah...do me a favor, wouldja?

Can ya get me some of those wheel bearings as well? I'm thinkin since the wheels are gonna be off, I may as well replace 'um. If it's not too much trouble, can ya get me a set?

An perhaps a master link if you could. Can ya ring it all up an let me know what the damage is? Again, only if ain't too much of a hassle, ya hear?
wink.gif
Tanks, bro...
sure Pac... prices,availability,time-line, comin' right up...

that was a ZMV 530 master...

and you also need bearings and seals... for the front and rear...?

It will be a little pricey Bro... if yer changin the front wheel you need 2 bearings and 2 seals...

if yer changin' the rear wheel you'll need 3 bearings and 2 seals...

60/322rs (x2) rear bearing
62/322rs (x1) rear bearing
6205 (x2) front bearing
09285-32004 (x2) front seal
02285-38001 (x1) rear wheel seal
09285-39001 (x1) sprocket carrier seal

lots of dough Pac... you sure... I'll get you cost on everything...

but are you sure?

good lord....
wow.gif

Alrighty then...how's bout a price quote first? What kinda damage am I lookin at? If it's something like $200 then perhaps I need to rob the bank first.

Wait a minute....there's a bank right down the street. Hmm.....

good lord....
wow.gif

Alrighty then...how's bout a price quote first? What kinda damage am I lookin at? If it's something like $200 then perhaps I need to rob the bank first.

Wait a minute....there's a bank right down the street. Hmm.....
go hit it....

then call me back....

just not "collect" from the "Grey Bar Hotel"

when's court? any minute now?

laugh.gif
yeah....mebbe I'd better re-think my strategy.

Got staffing in a few....just got done with files. Now I'm tryin to relax...sippin back a cold.......diet pepsi. Vanilla flavor.

Shid's gonna fly......big azz calendar.

Haha....who could pass up free room an board? It's air-con, three meals a day....

just gotta be careful in the shower.....

how much them bearings run just for one? $60, $70? Somewhere around that neighborhood?

Damn nice of you Rubbah... Better be careful, folks might get the wrong idea about you.
wink.gif

he recently lost his counterman so Rubb we be there helpin' him out, he always insists on tryin' to pay me, but thats not what bein' friends is all about [/QUOTE]

...rubbha, you old bastid!! I gotta admit, you have a heart of gold!!

Back