Rsd  in the  usa     check dis out.....

here's a pic of some that made it... Frizbee,Revlis/his lovely bride,Turbo john...

too bad Mgyver/wife, and <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>THE RESTURANT CHOOSER</span>(Truwrecks) didn't make it.

you missed a good time. Great meal,great company.
Ya done harping on me Rubb?  You said something about going to meet the mothershipat the Space Needle, so I didn't know you were going to go to CJ's.  Next time send me the memo!

Lots going on anyway. I had to work late Monday....Wife's Mom died a few weeks back...New puppy is a handful...And I didn't get the Memo!
blues.gif

Glad it all went well.  I'll have to hook-upwith you and the mouse later this spring.  I'm going to take the Vette on a tour of the island!
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|TruWrecks
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143100815 -->

I'd go but canada won't let me in . I was a bad boy
sad.gif
you Frizz? when we're you a bad boy?

Is that why you ride with the church group...some sort of repentance?

hahahaha just messin.

You get yerself real ugly,get a few old jailhouse tattoo's,shave off yer stash...and you can borrow my passport. My name pops up on their terminal as violent and warns border guards to do a full body cavity search.
So,if ya dont mind gettin' ruffed up a little,and the krap kicked outa ya....yer good to go.

Rsd.

Alright, well here is my little story. First off guys I am glad you enjoyed meeting up and sorry that I couldn't make would have loved to meet you guys, and we will meet. I work for a local beer distributor in Seattle, about 30 miles south of where you guys met. Claim Jumper's is all of about 10 minutes from my house.  The only problem is getting to my house from Seattle after the beer truck breaks down in the middle of traffic height, and getting home through traffic:angry: .  By time that all went down I couldn't make it.

So anyway, sorry for bailling on you guys. Seattle guys lets do a ride up to RSD. That would be a pretty cool ride.
jump9.gif
no worries man. Sure,do a ride up,collect up Justintime in Bellingham, Monster and Iced in Vancouver, and blast over.

wahoooo.
Hey - count me in if you plan a ride up there.
Forsure Scooter Girl. We would have a blast.

here's a pic of some that made it... Frizbee,Revlis/his lovely bride,Turbo john...

too bad Mgyver/wife, and <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>THE RESTURANT CHOOSER</span>(Truwrecks) didn't make it.

you missed a good time. Great meal,great company.
Ya done harping on me Rubb?  You said something about going to meet the mothershipat the Space Needle, so I didn't know you were going to go to CJ's.  Next time send me the memo!

Lots going on anyway.  I had to work late Monday....Wife's Mom died a few weeks back...New puppy is a handful...And I didn't get the Memo!
blues.gif

Glad it all went well.  I'll have to hook-upwith you and the mouse later this spring.  I'm going to take the Vette on a tour of the island!
biggrin.gif
I figured you were caught up in something Doug.

No worries. We just missed me,thats all.

Rubb.

I'd go but canada won't let me in . I was a bad boy
sad.gif
you Frizz?  when we're you a bad boy?

Is that why you ride with the church group...some sort of repentance?

hahahaha  just messin.

You get yerself real ugly,get a few old jailhouse tattoo's,shave off yer stash...and you can borrow my passport. My name pops up on their terminal as violent and warns border guards to do a full body cavity search.
 So,if ya dont mind gettin' ruffed up a little,and the krap kicked outa ya....yer good to go.

Rsd.
Yeah I did a few minutes . And that is where I met the group I ride with . But I stay out of trouble now
wink.gif
! As for the cavity searches , no biggie did enough of them and now I kind of like'm! I don't think I could pull off that ugly though!
face7.gif

Back