RS-3 or TRIOVAL

G

godzuka get the trioval i have both and i like the trioval better. i think the tri oval can looks better then the rs-3 can,and i think it sounds better also. my 2 cents

ray

Cant decide what I want,the Rs-3 or the Trioval,Both are duplex.The RS-3 IS IN CARBON.I know this has been covered before but what was used for block off plates on the pair valve ?

Made my own blockoff plates with a piece of 1/8" thick of alumnium and gasket material from the hardware store. took me about a half hour to make. Got a Yosh duplex system with a oval carbon cannister. The cannister says RS3. is this called the Trioval or considered the RS3?

Sorry guys went with carbon,oval,rs-3 duplex.It was in stock,and Stu from Schamburg Honda gave me a great price.The Trioval is a buck and a half more and not available in carbon. Need the money for the clutch mod. Kz1,Trioval is differant can,no power gain over rs-3,but it does look trick.

Just got done with remap with Yosh Box.THANKS BOB!!!! Its not every day someone will help you map your bike.Bike is much lighter, seems to have more mid and a little more on top.Need to go back to the strip.

No problem
glad i could help.
Your one wheel out of the turn photo is now on Labusas.
Lets ride again soon. That frequency rings through your head when two piped 1300's are side by side. I need more.
Bob

Bob, glad to see you post again.Great job on the map.Dont no how to improve it,maybe add fuel till it slows down??What kind of freqency would we get with four Busas Think its time to go to the Grove.Thanks again!!!

Back