Rnrfabrications.com??

Joshua99TA

Registered
I was looking in a magazine and looked em up. They have a nice website and some pretty good prices on billet parts.

I am in need of a billet stator cover. my bike got knocked over in a parking lot and ruined everything on the left side... but the guy who done it turned it in on his insurance and it covered it.... so now I have a little extra cash to play with and am gunna put a stator cover, tsukigi 4 into 1 and a commander on the bike... along with new plastics of coarse.

so I was wondering if any of you guys used them and are their products of good quality? I like to buy the best parts at the best prices..... i dun wanna spend 250 bucks on a stator cover when someone sells one just like it for 125.

They're new to me. There was recently a group buy for covers. Check w/ Jester. I'm sure he can still get you one....not for the group buy price but you can comparison shop to your hearts content.
smile.gif

On a sidenote....you can't go wrong w/ a board sponsor. That's what they're here for.

Hey,just wanted to let you know I ordered a tag relocator from them(which was made by yani shiki),I placed my order online and payed for express shipping and it took a phone call and about a week and a half to actually get the part.Then when it arrived it didnt even fit the axle spacer was incorrect size so I had to cut it and weld the factory piece to the relocator.Dont know about other people but this was my experience and the only bad one I have had with any distributor.

Hey,just wanted to let you know I ordered a tag relocator from them(which was made by yani shiki),I placed my order online and payed for express shipping and it took a phone call and about a week and a half to actually get the part.Then when it arrived it didnt even fit the axle spacer was incorrect size so I had to cut it and weld the factory piece to the relocator.Dont know about other people but this was my experience and the only bad one I have had with any distributor.
Stay away from that name.Sometimes cheaper isnt the way to go,get what you pay for!

Back