Rise of the supercharged nanomachines

CrashBomb

Registered
Research scientists at A.S.U. have discovered a way to make "nanobots" more powerful.

The problem with nanomachines is their physical weakness and lack of speed. They're just not strong enough to carry cargo or get anywhere quickly enough to do the important things people envision them doing. Now, however, they're fuel injected and turbocharged.

Using hydrazine (a monopropellant rocket fuel) they actually got a group of them to move at 200 microns per second, which is 100 times their body length. 200 microns isn't very far, but it's still incredibly fast for their size. That translates into almost 900 scale mph. Imagine having a 13 foot long car that could cover 1300 feet in one second. That's a ONE SECOND quarter mile.

This is the future of every technology on earth.

<span style='color:red'>Full article: Read and be amazed</span>

This technology could potentially be very scary, especially if you lean toward the conspiracy stuff.

Interesting though nevertheless.
Chris

Our world is always on the fringe of destruction and complete annihilation.

My wife and I were at the emergency vet clinic last night, we got a new puppy that we have only had for 1 day. Got it Saturday, yesterday it starting exhibiting signs of parvo.

Sure enough he tested positive for parvo last night.

I thought I knew everything about parvo, but I found some new things out last night.

The first thing I found out that Parvo used to be a cat upper respiratory infection, then around 1979 the virus experienced a gene mutation and mutated into the parvo virus which not is strictly a canine virus.

Also new what I found out is that not only does it attack the small intestine, but it attacks the bone marrow and wipes out the white blood cells which are the things that try and kill the virus.

The vet then made the comment that virus' mutate all the time, and he said imagine what would happen of something that the AID's virus mutated to something like an air borne virus for transmission, he said the entire planet would probably be wiped out within a year

I am hearing the song "Living on the edge"￾ by Aerosmith playing in my head muah ha ha

In other words, live life to it's fullest. As you never know what will happen.

Back