rim question

Not sure, but I very much doubt it. Busa's have to carry more weight and torque and that's one place (the wheel) where weight can be saved. I wouldn't think the tire size (rim size) would be the same either, including the cross section (known as width)  
beerchug.gif

The 600 arm is not a direct bolt up if your wondering. But for extending the 600 arm is the way to go.
I believe you will need a 03 600 pivot. There are people here that will have more info then me.

Sorry got swingarms on my mind.

I think the only dif is the sprocket side spacer. You should be able to you the Busa stock space.

(harros @ Jul. 27 2007,15:59) are 2001 gsxr 600 rims the same as the one's on the busa?
None of the GSXR rims are the same as the Busa wheels.

that sucks i have an extra set of rims from a 600 and i was just wanting to have an extra set to have on hand with another set of rubber ready to go
sad.gif

(harros @ Jul. 27 2007,18:17) that sucks i have an extra set of rims from a 600 and i was just wanting to have an extra set to have on hand with another set of rubber ready to go
sad.gif
With the right spacers I know that Gixxer 1K wheels will fit on a Busa...but they are lighter
and perhaps not as strong as the Busa wheels
rock.gif

The Busa weighs between 110-130lbs more than the Gixxers...the Suzuki TLR1000 uses the same wheels
as the Busa.

(BA BUSA @ Jul. 27 2007,18:24)
(harros @ Jul. 27 2007,18:17) that sucks i have an extra set of rims from a 600 and i was just wanting to have an extra set to have on hand with another set of rubber ready to go
sad.gif
With the right spacers I know that Gixxer 1K wheels will fit on a Busa...but they are lighter
and perhaps not as strong as the Busa wheels
rock.gif

The Busa weighs between 110-130lbs more than the Gixxers...the Suzuki TLR1000 uses the same wheels
as the Busa.
Yeah, as I recall, Pashnit put a set of TL1000 wheels on his Busa !  
race.gif

Tell ya what. Get some measurements. Run a tape measure through the center.
1. Measure outter sides, spacer to spacer.
2. Measure the spacers.
3. Measure outter spacer to the sprocket / spacer to rotor.
Use a level against the spacer and a calipar or other similar slide rule.
4. This will help determine if it will bolt up or not.

I put Gixxer 1000 Marchesini's on mine. It was a easy fix. I had to have the sprocket side spacer cut down.
I can get you the deminsions of the stock wheel sitting in my garage on Monday.

Back