Riding with strangers

busastalker05

Registered
My dad asked me to got out with his triumph buddies today, i was a bit reluctant after a few bad experiences last fall, but anyway i went, and we met a Triumphs on Broadway in Hendo,, and the owner told me straight up the rules and how they ride which was great for me so i new they werent a bunch a goofs, he tells me that they ride slow and i prolly wont be needing my leathers. so we arent 20m min down the road and im struggling to keep up with the two guys in front, speed wasnt really the factor it was handling. i couldnt hardly keep up at some pts, and i know how how these triumphs handle, my dad had a 06 bonneville, and i throw it around like it was nothing in the corners. . just thought id share about my ride today, neeedless to say i had a blast learned some new twistys , and havent given up on riding with new people.!!

i do want to ride with a busa group for once....i know that there is a bunch in town, just dont know who they are :poke::poke:

Sounds like you had fun. If you are new to a group, ride in the back just in front of the sweeper or whoever wants to ride behind you, and ride your OWN ride. Take your time, and for goodness sakes, take pictures when you stop! :laugh:

i forgot my camera , by the time i i agreed to go my dad was putting his lemet on hahaha:laugh::laugh: i will NOT forget next time ive learned that on this site no thread is complete without pics

Sounds like you had fun. If you are new to a group, ride in the back just in front of the sweeper or whoever wants to ride behind you, and ride your OWN ride. Take your time, and for goodness sakes, take pictures when you stop! :laugh:

plus 1. But no need for leathers:poke:

i forgot my camera , by the time i i agreed to go my dad was putting his lemet on hahaha:laugh::laugh: i will NOT forget next time ive learned that on this site no thread is complete without pics

Yet here the thread lies pic - less:poke:

:laugh: JK glad you had fun:thumbsup:

now theres a pic

100_1871.jpg

Back