Riders in MA???

nyrican

Registered
Whats up everybody, sorry I've been out of the net for a while, I have been moving.Uncle Sam decided it was time for me to be a recruiter now and here I am in Chicopee MA.Anyway I'm up and running now and was just wondering if any of you guys are around here. Maybe when the weather is  above 55 we can go for a ride.

<!--EDIT|nyrican
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100008851 -->

busa_on_stand.JPG

Welcome.... I am having my Green Dragon worked on at the moment, so bike riding may be out for a bit. Weather is not great from now through the winter. Give a howler anytime, may not be with the bikes, but we can always get together for a beer.
biggrin.gif

Welcome to Massassachusetts! I'm in Southern MA.

I'm about to pick up my ride from suzuki in about an hour. She's all ready to be wrapped up for winter, so I won't be riding anytime soon. But once spring comes I'm down! Chicopee is a little while away from where I am (right around Fall River) but it's not that far on a busa!

Every Tuesday night during the summer the Havana House (a cigar bar) in Northboro has bike night with Hawaiian tropic girls the last Tues of the month.
wink.gif
That would be a good spot to end a days ride or begin a night ride!!

welcome:)
Vanson open house is coming up nav 20,21 i should be there if anyone wants to meet up
free food and drinks also

Welcome to MA! I'm in Boston.
The folks here are right....we are running out of season! Commuted today....brrrrrrrr.....won't be doing that too often. Catch you in the Spring!
Take care.

Cool, I will look forward to it. Man I can't believe I will actually get to meet the actual "Ninja Eater" in person .Sounds great guys and thanx for the welcome.Ride or beer let me know !

Back