Ride to work?

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Actual temps of 105 today.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1311077734734.jpg

30 miles each direction. I live in Albuquerque so the temps are beautiful in the morning but hit the mid to high 90s in the afternoon. Not too bad as long as it keeps moving but one accident and its "sweat my @$$ off city"

I know the feeling, temps are mid 90's w/ about 60-90% humidity...gotta keep riding tho!
Posted via Mobile Device

Try almost zero humidity. They start complaining around here when the humidity gets over 20%. Aside from the windy spring season, I absolutely love the weather here. I got my K9 in October and already have 8400 miles on it. Beautiful rides in the Jemez mountains, Santa fe, Sandia range and Tijeras canyon.

I dont have one, but I am thinking about one of those cool vests. :laugh:

I would like to get one of those, but I hear that your pants and under shirt get soaked because of the vest being wet. I will sometimes wear one of those bandanna things with the beads in it that you wear around your neck. I live in GA, so I know how it is to ride in the heat as well.

:oops: We got to 68 the other day and we were all ready to die from it.......fans going left and right..........no AC here................I am embarrassed to say I was one of them..................and I am a Florida native!!!!!!!!

Rio

Been having lots of fun these last two days. Temps are in the 90's and it's just awesome.:thumbsup:

Try almost zero humidity. They start complaining around here when the humidity gets over 20%. Aside from the windy spring season, I absolutely love the weather here. I got my K9 in October and already have 8400 miles on it. Beautiful rides in the Jemez mountains, Santa fe, Sandia range and Tijeras canyon.

Yes, your pants and shirt will get damp (not soaking, just damp) wearing a cooling vest. Thats how it works. I think I'd leave it in the garage at that temp, or ride in early and out late...

Yes, you live in a very area. :bowdown:

:oops: We got to 68 the other day and we were all ready to die from it.......fans going left and right..........no AC here................I am embarrassed to say I was one of them..................and I am a Florida native!!!!!!!!

Rio

Gee, maybe if you took off the winter parka's
68 would not be feeling so hot :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i dont hear many people talking about under armour. this product works great it keeps you cool by wicking the sweat away from your skin. i wear the underwear and the long sleeve shirt in the summer and it keeps me cool. When your wet you really dont feel like you are at all. I wear a tee shirt over top of it.

good thing I use this to commute to/from work (80 miles round trip daily)..ZERO expense for gas, tires, brakes, or engine wear. And no worries if hot/cold, wet/dry :cheerleader:

EnterpriseVan.jpg

i dont hear many people talking about under armour. this product works great it keeps you cool by wicking the sweat away from your skin. i wear the underwear and the long sleeve shirt in the summer and it keeps me cool. When your wet you really dont feel like you are at all. I wear a tee shirt over top of it.

I wear underarmor all the time. It works great :)

Back