Returning To Glory

scalesj

Registered
Hello everyone, I am trading in my 2010 Sportster to return to owning a Hyabusa again. My local powersports dealer has a 2007 Hyabusa with 36,000miles on it and is selling it for $6900. Heard it run, haven't had a test drive yet. Only thing i noticed is the clunky sound when it idles in neutral. As soon as you pull in clutch the clunky feel/sounds clears. A couple of articles I read said idle might be too low. I will check it out tomorrow. My question to you is the last Busa I had was a 1999 with 40,000miles, only problem there was a hard start on hot day after long ride. You guys know of any issues I should be aware of on this 2007? Are there any changes to the 2007 that make it better then the 1999 I had???

Like they said, too pricey. You know they are going to add some stupid dealer fees too.

You need to find a Gen II for that money ............ second gear is still an issue, possible overheating in heavy to stopped traffic. The Gen II fixed everything wrong with the Gen I and added performance, HP, braking, and handling

Back