Retro Pics & Wayback Pics

Mrs.Rubber2Burn

The Diet Coke of Evil!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Those of us on Facebook are all having a good time posting retro pics of themselves. I thought this might be a fun idea for all of us on the org. Post some retro pics of yourself and let's all see how cute your were. We can even get a good laugh at all of the hair styles and fashion through out the years. :laugh: :laugh:

I will start off with some pictures of me with my kindergarten friends. The short back story is that I met my two best g/f's on the first day of kindergarten in 1982, and now here we are all 32 years old still the best of friends!

The group shot was from our field trip to the Houston Zoo. I was the frizzy haired kid.

I am the mismatched child with the pink t-shirt and purple pants in front of the tree.

Then there is the Bank Geek Pic. This is our Alvin High School Band pic, I was on the front rown about five paces left of the Band Director (first chair oboe). I played oboe in the band, The Houston Youth Symphony, and The Clear Lake Symphony (adults).

Okay everyone, post up those retro, wayback pics.

The Zoo.jpg

AHS Band.jpg

Me and Les 1982.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have any pics of me as a kid. Not on this computer any ways. :-(

They do not have to be kiddy pics...just at least a few years old. We have to laugh at the old hairstyles and fashion. Not laughing at you, laughing at all of us and our past "looks".

My first big bike after passing my test. At Seventeen, everyone else was still riding their 125's.

1983 Honda CX500-0006.jpg

Back