Just bought Depeche Mode tickets!!!

i saw erasure in concert last year and it was great!
cure was another great one.
when did you live in houston?
do you remember the richmond strip? big in 90's. clubs like ocean club, r&r, dave's wildlife,crush bar, city streets,.etc..etc........................nothing there anymore!
alot of good times! :thumbsup:

I grew up just South of Houston in a small town called Alvin, TX. I had the best of both worlds; 20 minutes and I was in Houston or 30 minutes in the other direction and I was in Galveston. I LOVED the area and miss it. I left in 1996 to follow hubby from port to port while he was in the Navy. Now that he is out, we are in the Austin area for his job, but my parents are still in the same place so I am always going back to visit.
I do remember all the clubs on Richmond. My girlfriends and I were always going somewhere. I have some stories. :laugh: :laugh:

Busawife says there is something wrong with you for getting the tickets.

I think it's your deal. :laugh:

I ratted her out :rofl:

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

I know, I know it shows our age but my best friend and I just bought tickets to the Depeche Mode concert in Houston. We have to wait until August 30th for the concert but we are jumping up and down like little girls that we get to go. Leslie is my best friend, we met on the first day of kindergarten. We are now in our 30's and get to enjoy a little bit of our "experience" with getting better seats. We may be corny but we are excited! Girls trip - NO BOYS ALLOWED...LoL!

Hey it isn't as bad as my co-worker paying $248 a seat to go see the New Kids on the Block in San Antonio. She shelled out an extra amount for back stage passes but won't disclose the amount. :whistle:

Hubby bought new Busa tires and stuff for "Salma" yesterday, I get Depeche Mode tickets today (they went on sale this morning) sounds fair?

I'll pay $250 to keep the New kids on the block off my block!:rofl:

some trivia for you....heard of KMFDM?
do you know what it stands for?
Kill Mother Fuc--- Depeche Mode
yeah I know but they are an awesome group too, and some of there founders where original members of Depeche Mode!

It also stands for Kill Moshers For Doc Martins.... :laugh:

Back