Reputable Builder

Staximus

Registered
Does anyone know a reputable builder that could take a bike in and possibly have it done before June 1?

Have a Gen 2 and lookin got get the engine rebuilt and a stand alone Ecu put in. I have 75% of the parts already needed.

Bike has been currently sitting at the same shop for 16 months and at this point I think I’ve waited long enough without any results and looking for possible alternatives. Thank you!

Will ship bike to anyone anywhere in the US

Does anyone know a reputable builder that could take a bike in and possibly have it done before June 1?

Have a Gen 2 and lookin got get the engine rebuilt and a stand alone Ecu put in. I have 75% of the parts already needed.

Bike has been currently sitting at the same shop for 16 months and at this point I think I’ve waited long enough without any results and looking for possible alternatives. Thank you!

Will ship bike to anyone anywhere in the US
Contact Frank at Powerhouse Cycles in Long Island New York.
No idea what his time frame is, but he'll do it right.

Just outside Detroit is Ricks Custom Cycle, I've seen some of his work and seems to be pretty good. Have no idea about his time frames but if your wanting something like that some by June 1st I figure the more options you have the better. Member @s3ns4i I believe has had some work done by him and I know @smithabusa has dealt with him for some non engine type work so they might have some info about him. Good luck and hopefully you can get your parts and bike in hand and to someone that can help you get it done. I do know that some jobs can go way over in what the mechanics think like the 1969 bmw r60/2 that's in my shop right now getting an engine rebuild, don't like having unhappy customers but sometimes it's unavoidable but hopefully yours isn't like some of the other builds we've seen around here that took way too long to get too or to get in touch with the person doing the work. Don't wanna ask the shops name since that can be a bad thing but just curious if they have given you a reason why it's sat so long and nothing done to it?

Back