Representin the BUSA! (Warning< MANY PIX)

NICKSLICK

Registered
Well fellas, Im going to be in a multiple full page spread in PERFORMANCE BIKE MAGAZINE. Its comming out in eithier JAN OR FEB. This is a large british magazine related to the popular BIKE magazine, with a focus on performance and sport bikes.

Today they came out to my house, and we did a full day photo shoot taking almost 200 photos. I then let the writer take my bike and go for it (under penalty of death if he crashed), to get an idea of what a TWISTY BUSA could do. I explained to him that a busa can be a formidable weapon in tight turns, if set up properly (and enuf money spent on parts!). He didnt believe me at first, but after the first road session, I made a beliver out of him. Youll see what he has to say in the write up he is shortly doing. Of course his feelings on the bikes strait line performance need not be mentioned!

Below, you can find some of my favorite shots from todays shoot.

That is some of the best wheelie shots I've ever seen anywhere! Congrats, dude! :super: :beerchug: :drink:

Gotta ask, What's the deal with the kill switch, the little wire thingy attatched to it?

NICE PICS I take it you were the one doin the wheelies?
:D :D :D :D :D

marc

Conrats on the write up. I used to check out that magazine when I was working in London for a few months. You've got a sweet ride.

yea, thats me in the black and gold leathers...

the thing on the kill switch is a manual engine kill... the other side of the lanyard goes to my glove, so that if i fall off, it turns the bike off.

<!--EDIT|NICKSLICK
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069139525 -->

Excellent pics NICKSLICK. You could use some of those for teaching people body positioning for knee draggin. Awesome wheelie shots.

:cool: :cool: :cool:
:beerchug:

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069140526 -->

Let us know when you find out what month that will be coming out for sure. Great pics!

Outstanding pics...You and your bike did some hell of a representing... :devil:

Too sweet! I like the way the Hayabusa graphic is level in the wheelie shot... Howz about a autographed copy ? plzzzzzzzz?
:thumbsup:

Congrats Nick, and damn good job. We may need to resurrect that thread about "Claims to Fame." We can now add two more to our list: Nickslick and LoBusa. :smile:

Brian

Wow. That is all I can say. Easily the best photos I have ever seen posted here, and argueably the best "sport purpose" bike on the site.

Questions though. It looks like in the photos that the Sebimoto bodywork has some gaps in spots, is that correct? Why does it not fit perfectly? Also does the Sebimoto fairing panels have the "tabs" to connect to an underwing or did you remove them? I see that you do not have the wing on yours.

But again, simply awesome. I wish I could find that mag around here but not much chance (I live in the sticks so to speak). I'll look for it on a trip to the "big city". Let us know when it comes out.

<!--EDIT|EAKbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069166591 -->

Back