Red bull Cola And Narcotics Wow.

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
BERLIN - Six German states have told retailers to stop selling Red Bull Cola energy drinks after a test found a trace amount of cocaine.

The bans started Friday after a sample test conducted by authorities in North Rhine-Westphalia state found 0.4 micrograms per liter in the drink.

Five other states also banned it from shops amid concerns over possible narcotics law violations.

Germany's Federal Institute for Risk Assessment said Monday that the cocaine level was too low to pose a health risk. It planned to produce a more detailed report Wednesday.

Red Bull said its cola is "harmless and marketable in both the U.S. and Europe." It said similar coca leaf extracts are used worldwide as flavoring, and a test it commissioned itself found no cocaine traces.

I drink redbull it helps me work longer, so I can earn more money, so I can buy more redbull, so I can work longer... hmmm ???:laugh:

I drink redbull it helps me work longer, so I can earn more money, so I can buy more redbull, so I can work longer... hmmm ???:laugh:
:rofl: might want to "crank" it up a notch, so you can work harder to make more to.......

Wow!!!!!! What did they dig up the original Coke-a-Cola recipe?

That is what I was thinking... Coca-Cola used coca leaves in it's original formula hence the name "coca"..
I think that the German authorities are overreacting and possibly have a political motive against the company..

Re: Trace Amount Of Cocaine Found In Red Bull

That'll get you hopping.

I knew something was up when I could actually feel my "WINGS"...

Keep in mind this is in Red Bull COLA!

lol i posted this earlier today lol

then Mt Dew must have crack in it, I cant get enough of it.. I like the sugar not coke free Red Bull, hard to find, but for those with sugar problem and a coke habbit, its worth looking for!!!!

Back