Rear Fender Eliminator

Factory, we Canadians are pretty much used to having our cries in the wilderness go unanswered on the world stage.

But still, it's not in our best national interests to have a post from a guy named Canuk go into free fall on the board.

I mean, we've got our pride too.

I understand man...

Speaking of regional origin....Has anyone updated you on the weather down here in Texas??

Damn near close to 70 degrees! Happy New year! :)

[This message has been edited by Factory (edited 30 December 1999).]

I found this fender eliminator and chain guard kit at freestylemotodesign.com/gsx1300_more.htm
They are in Motreal, Quebec.

Dirty Pete,

I just read a post on the FSMD rear fender eliminator install and basically said that it was a huge pain in the *** . I want to get a fender eliminator for my bike, but dont want to mangle the stock parts if I dont have to.

Thanks

MeBusa it is from Bagster in France.

www.bagster.com

They make tank covers, tank bags and seat covers for black or copper Busas.

For more info see the January 18 General Discussion thread titled "Second Look seat cover" by jr7501.

[This message has been edited by Dirty Pete (edited 21 January 2000).]

The Bagster products are imported by Ital Jet in New York.

1-800-ITALJET, you can order from them or a BMW dealer (a lot of BMW dealers carry the product)

A-TECH products have arrived in the US and should be out of custome by monday afternoon.

hi dirty pete where did you get the seat cover and the tank cover looks great if you could get me the tel so i can order a set
thank you richie

Richie and MeBusa...sorry but I gave you the wrong URL for Bagster!!!!!!!!!!

The correct one is www.bagster.com

On this site you'll see photos of all their Busa products, and the phone numbers etc. for both the American and Canadian distributors.

Sorry for the confusion.

Get ready for sticker shock when you ask the prices of these things. But I urge you to go for it in any case. There's nothing in its league, so it's not helpful to compare Bagster prices with the prices of other brands.

I hope you bite the bullet and order the stuff...you'll never regret it.

Back