**READ THIS**

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Remember to use the "New Posts" Tab on the upper Left of every screen right under "Welcome" This will show you all the rescent posts regardless of specific forum, help you stay on top of things....

REV

Hey!! USE THIS!!!
tounge.gif

I would like to be able to set my homepage to new topic but what it does it saves that particular searches, it won't update it when you refresh the page or reopen the page
sad.gif

I would like to be able to set my homepage to new topic but what it does it saves that particular searches, it won't update it when you refresh the page or reopen the page
sad.gif
1127 to 1299

Here, put this in your target path for your home page or you can also create an internet shortcut and use this for the target path.

It should work for bringing up the newest posts.

however, remember the new post function only works if you are signed in.

He is the URL you are looking for

Copy everything after the = sign

URL=https://www.hayabusa.org/cgi-bin/busa/ikonboard.cgi?act=Search;CODE=03

Or here is the clicky clicky

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096922309 -->

smile.gif
Doin my uh "moderatly" thang!....
cool.gif

I mean I know most folks know this but it needs to be re-stated once in awhile and I just realized that it has been a LOooOoOOng Time...

sad.gif
1127 to 1299

Here, put this in your target path for your home page or you can also create an internet shortcut and use this for the target path.

It should work for bringing up the newest posts.

however, remember the new post function only works if you are signed in.

He is the URL you are looking for

Copy everything after the = sign

URL=https://www.hayabusa.org/cgi-bin/busa/ikonboard.cgi?act=Search;CODE=03

Or here is the clicky clicky
why didn't I think of that!!!

thanks TF
idea3.gif

I thought I posted change the color to red...
rock.gif
Now I'm confused but I used it anyway and it works...
evil.gif

Back