**READ THIS**

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Remember to use the "New Posts" Tab on the upper Left of every screen right under "Welcome" This will show you all the rescent posts regardless of specific forum, help you stay on top of things....

REV

BTW REV -

You been drinking again? you double posted the same thing with different wording!!!!

You know you should stop drinking an snorting glue at work bro

Nope, if folks aren't using the NEW POSTS tab, they may not find it... That's all, Just trying to spread the love around....
laugh.gif

Yeah, That's why I am posting it... It kicks ass.... It'll be like opening the window for ya... So much stuff going on ya might have not be getting too...

Real handy...
biggrin.gif

Let me know if you like it...

OH, but you do have to be a little careful that you don't end up forgetting about the fact that there is still good posts that may not be on the list if they are just a little older... So it's still good to take a tour...

..this is definately NOT news.. I have been using it since day one here-very useful and perhaps the best way to have a quick view of what's going down.. ;)

However, seems like a lot of members didi not know of its existence, so: well done rev!..
smile.gif

Back