racing with extra weight on a busa??????

running extra weight on your busa how much will this effect your 1/4 mile and mph times with a stock motor?
rock.gif
? how many pounds does it take to slow you down 1 or 2 tenths in the 1/4 mile..... and how much mph will you lose?
rock.gif
?

rock.gif

i think some 60 inch bike add as much as 100 pounds to the front of their bikes to keep the front down. I am going to ass the brocks brick on mine and get the front mount battery kit

i wasent saying add 100 pounds to ur bike. Im only adding around 20-25 to the front. But im also changing exhaust which ill lose 20-25 pounds. And im looding one of the rotors and calipers up front. So i will be looking for ways to add a little more than the brocks brick and moving my battery up front.

That will be the best possible you can pull. Remember it's a good tool/gauge but does not always reflect real life numbers.

Sdr,you are off by 1 pd.Every 25pds is 1 tenth and 2 mph.take 25 off add 25 you really don't gain much

it will at the most forward point of the bike.the brock brick works on the high hp bikes

Back