Racing On SPEED Today..

HillbillyTom

Donating Member
Registered
4 hours of it, set your DVRs, DVD's, etc..

All times listed are EASTERN time zone..
3:00... 250s
4:00... MotoGP
5:00... WSBK Race 1
6:00... WSBK Race 2

Something good to watch when you get home from the Sunday ride.:thumbsup:

Sweet, thanks Tom. I keep looking for the races on Speed and can never seem to find them.

Yup, saw that schedule earlier in the week. Thanks for keepin' us covered. :thumbsup:

If only SPEED was as diligent with their AMA coverage. :banghead:

Oh and BTW, Matt can still lose a race...:laugh:

D

Yup, saw that schedule earlier in the week. Thanks for keepin' us covered. :thumbsup:

If only SPEED was as diligent with their AMA coverage. :banghead:

Oh and BTW, Matt can still lose a race...:laugh:

D

Just seen the Yamaha run Mladin & Hacking right off the podium. A 54 race winning streak comes to an end, Race 1, Race 2 was also a good one. Thanks for posting those times for us HB:thumbsup::bowdown::thumbsup:

After seeing these races, I'd have to rate them in this order (entertainment value):

1) SBK day 2
2) SBK day 1
3) GP 250cc in rain
4) GP

:thumbsup:

D

Did you catch the news that they will start doing same day AMA race coverage? did not catch which race,sometime in july.Seems tuning out was not what they wanted.They were right!!!I probably will watch again,still with half the interest of the past. Not unlike the indy series,stopped watching over a decade ago,left a bad taste:poke:
Politics does not belong in racing,or most other things for that matter. Rant off,sorry to go a little off topic.:whistle:

Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, SPEED said they have heard from their AMA Fans and will now AIR Same Day (but delayed) AMA race coverage. Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, who would have thought we wanted to see the race BEFORE the NEXT race was run:whistle:.

How Insightful of Speed :banghead:

I just love watching all my DVRed racing at my convenience. Can't seem to get enough and I hate the off season.

Back