Race Number

1badasbusa

Registered
Hey, I was wondering if some of the racers could give me some info on the different colored back grounds on the road race bikes. I know what they are in the dirt from racin motocross. Are they the same? Black, yellow, white meaning what experiance class you are in.

Yellow plates are am's and white plates are experts.

Yellow plates are am's and white plates are experts.
Thanks
beerchug.gif

It really depends on where you race. Generally it's yellow plate/black numbers for beginners and white plate/black numbers for experts. Canadian national rules had the same number plates as the experts but novices had white plates with red numbers.

[/QUOTE]
Canadian national rules had the same number plates as the experts but novices had white plates with red numbers
new england area used to be the same way as we had the 3 classes here

amateurs, beginners or novices
juniors
and experts

(kd185 @ Jul. 30 2007,02:39)
Canadian national rules had the same number plates as the experts but novices had white plates with red numbers

juniors
and experts
Holy Time Warp BATMAN
wow.gif

This thread is from '05
laugh.gif

(BA BUSA @ Jul. 31 2007,07:26) Canadian national rules had the same number plates as the experts but novices had white plates with red numbers

juniors
and experts
Holy Time Warp BATMAN  
wow.gif

This thread is from '05  
laugh.gif
[/Quote]
yup

(Racer 222 @ Nov. 06 2005,12:49) Yellow plates are am's and white plates are experts.
It also depends on the club. WERA uses yellow backgrounds for novices and white for experts

WSMC requires everyone to use white backgrounds.

Yellow means - watch out for me.. I'm scared when you pass
White means - I'm passing you bro... get out of the way.
Melissa

Back