R U happy with yer current stable

Never happy with the "stable". Always looking to add. But for right now- here goes.

2000 Busa
2006 HD 883 Low (mamas)
1997 Plymouth Voyager lol !
2006 Mallard ASV 26ft Busa box
1995 Somona drag truck project
1987 Corvette
1980 Camaro Z28
2005 Yamaha Big Bear

I sold my 95 Ram 2500 Cummins, to buy the Vette, know I need a truck to haul the trailer.
There will be another added soon.

I would love to add a TL1000R to the bike stable. One day it WILL happen.

The old Z28 is my 2nd favorite. When it looks like rain, its the ride of choice !

80z28.png

'08 Busa
'96 Corolla
'07 RX8
Love my bike and surprisingly enough the '96 Corolla . I got the Corolla with 162k on the odo and it never even had the coolant changed . I love that car,I just wish I had gotten it before the rust started . You know it was a neglected car when it's spent all its time in Colorado and it has rust . My wifes ex abused the crap out of it . I now have 192k on it and want to keep it for at least another 3-4 years . Hell it still gets 35mpg .
Now it's another story with the RX8 . My wife doesn't understand why I choose a 14 year old pos over it . I just wish I hadn't traded in my '04 Mustang GT for it . That car was FUN . Too bad I couldn't get it to pass emissions and had a supposed family friend work on it . Now I have a car that's very good but no v8 and my wife lost a life long friend . Oh yeah once the odo on the RX8 hit 42k it needed a new engine . Replaced under warranty,but the dealership said "Don't be surprised if you need a new one again once you hit 80k." MPG on it sucks,but I knew that going in .

Never happy with the "stable". Always looking to add. But for right now- here goes.

2000 Busa
2006 HD 883 Low (mamas)
1997 Plymouth Voyager lol !
2006 Mallard ASV 26ft Busa box
1995 Somona drag truck project
1987 Corvette
1980 Camaro Z28
2005 Yamaha Big Bear

I sold my 95 Ram 2500 Cummins, to buy the Vette, know I need a truck to haul the trailer.
There will be another added soon.

I would love to add a TL1000R to the bike stable. One day it WILL happen.

The old Z28 is my 2nd favorite. When it looks like rain, its the ride of choice !

2006 Mallard ASV 26ft Busa box...I love that.:laugh:

RSD.

'08 Busa
'96 Corolla
'07 RX8
Love my bike and surprisingly enough the '96 Corolla . I got the Corolla with 162k on the odo and it never even had the coolant changed . I love that car,I just wish I had gotten it before the rust started . You know it was a neglected car when it's spent all its time in Colorado and it has rust . My wifes ex abused the crap out of it . I now have 192k on it and want to keep it for at least another 3-4 years . Hell it still gets 35mpg .
Now it's another story with the RX8 . My wife doesn't understand why I choose a 14 year old pos over it . I just wish I hadn't traded in my '04 Mustang GT for it . That car was FUN . Too bad I couldn't get it to pass emissions and had a supposed family friend work on it . Now I have a car that's very good but no v8 and my wife lost a life long friend . Oh yeah once the odo on the RX8 hit 42k it needed a new engine . Replaced under warranty,but the dealership said "Don't be surprised if you need a new one again once you hit 80k." MPG on it sucks,but I knew that going in .

Important tip here folks. Sounds like nobody should buy an RX8.

RSD.

Important tip here folks. Sounds like nobody should buy an RX8.

RSD.

Agreed....bought one for the wife a few years back when they first came out...being an Rx fan from waaay back then its a shame to see what Mazda did to the badge...thank god we got rid of it a few years ago...and SOON as we sold it the guy needed a new engine for it...well he was also trying to drift it like fast and the furious:laugh:but THAT is another story..:whistle::laugh:

2006 Ford F150 XLT 4 door
2007 Ford Five Hundred SE Limited
2004 Kawasaki Nomad 1500FI
2002 Hayabusa
Simple 4 x 8 Continental trailer
motorcycle cargo trailer / home-built

Annual registration/tag fees are brutal!

2008 f150 supercrew fx4
2002 mustang gt
2008 hayabusa

just sold the 79 z28 and 85 gmc swb. looking for a running early 70 body camaro or an 87-93 mustang coupe/notch. may trade the f150 for something the wife wants.

I'm almost happy.
I don't even want to mention what's in my shop, and yard, but I would like to add:

Maybe my Buell idea that I've been thinking about for way to long
Maybe another Busa
I also like TLR 1000r's
Also looking at an 07 Raptor 700 this week.
And I'll probably start looking at buidling a quad next year with all C6 Vette running gear.....I know sounds crazy, but it'll work, just may be a little big...LOL
and maybe a few more pieces of equipment.

06 Busa
03 Avalanche
00 Cherokee
2 geared MTB's both hard tails (his and hers)
1 SS MTB rigid, rigid (his)
And if anybody wants to buy an 07 Yamaha Phazer, hit me up.

personally I think this is too many for us, been thinking about offing a bike or two, but we don't have a single note on anything but the house

right now i have:
97 f150
91 mustang hatch, lx 5.0, too many mods to list here
63 buick riviera
78 elcamino
09 busa
01 mustang gt convertible-wifes car
just sold 79 bronco
thinking about selling the 5.0 to finance the buick buildup. i was into mustangs pretty heavy for awhile, but getting tired of the scene. ive had about 15 of them thru the years.

not really Rubb. All I gots to me name is an 03 Altima. 92K+ miles on her. Oh yeah...I also gots me a GIANT Glory Comp. ???

If my luck changes, I should be getting back into the 2-wheeled world this year. Maybe.

:(

I downsized in 2010 :down:

But I still have..

09 Yamaha R6
04 Suzuki DR650
97 Honda Civic...

Yeah.. not too impressive.. But they are all PAID FOR free and clear!

I have enough to keep me busy, but weird as it may sound, I enjoy riding wifeys Prius. The challenge is to see if I can be just a little faster than traffic, yet keep the consumption at 56 mpg.

Won't mind the new 1600 Beemer for riding 2up though.

Current:
2010 Mercedes-Benz CLS 550
2009 GMC Yukon Denali
2009 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa
2009 Kawasaki VN1700 Nomad
2008 Kawasaki VN2000 Classic

Next:
2011 Triumph Rocket III Touring
2011 Trek mountain bicycle

Back