Quilting competition Round 2!

Voted...looking forward to seeing the BUSA Quilt...she should auction it off on the org! :-)
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey guys. Here is a few words from an email my mom sent me today,

" Can't thank you enough for all the help you gave me in acquiring votes. I really believe you and your motorcycle comrades have singlehandedly gotten me this far. Win or lose I will be giving the group a quilt a year for your favorite fund raiser. This is a really special group to have taken me in and helping me along. Providing fund raising material will be my privilege. Thanks so much to everyone. Pass it along..Love mom"

Just wanted to share how thankful she is for our support! :beerchug::beerchug:

" Can't thank you enough for all the help you gave me in acquiring votes. I really believe you and your motorcycle comrades have singlehandedly gotten me this far. Win or lose I will be giving the group a quilt a year for your favorite fund raiser. This is a really special group to have taken me in and helping me along. Providing fund raising material will be my privilege. Thanks so much to everyone. Pass it along..Love mom"

Tell momma 2 we said welcome to our org family :beerchug:

Awe, that's so nice of her.:thumbsup:

Got my daily vote in!

Okay make sure the name is Diana Bluestein when you vote. Don't want to be voting for the wrong none org loving quilters! :moon:

Back