Quilting competition Round 2!

Tomorrow is the last day to vote I believe. So get'em in while we can. Fingers crossed that she makes it thru to the next round! :thumbsup:

Those quilts remind me of the barns in and around Frenchburg KY. I never found out their meaning, but the barns have big poster like signs on them. The signs look just like those quilts.

Hope mom does well.

HOT OFF THE PRESS!!!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Email from her: "I made it!!!!!!!!!!. Tell everyone I love them all...Behold the power of a large group of people. I truly believe HayaBusa has propelled me this far. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now, on to the next round. Voting will not begin again until August 18.. So everyone gets a short reprieve. I am off to my sew room. Lots of Love, mom "

HOT OFF THE PRESS!!!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Email from her: "I made it!!!!!!!!!!. Tell everyone I love them all...Behold the power of a large group of people. I truly believe HayaBusa has propelled me this far. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now, on to the next round. Voting will not begin again until August 18.. So everyone gets a short reprieve. I am off to my sew room. Lots of Love, mom "

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:
VERY cool!

....I'll take a blue and silver....:whistle::laugh:

Back