Quiet  after market pipe systems

lynnk2374

Registered
Good day all. I'm looking for a relatively quiet after market exhaust system for my 05 Busa. The reason being, I know I can drop a lot of weight with any of the systems, but I still want to keep things quiet. I'm sure there will be a bit of a power gain, that's just fine also. I have installed the Corbin Beatle bags, so the fit has to be near the stock placement.
Any suggestions out there?
Lynn King, Anacortes WA    e-mail:  lynnk2374@comcast.net

What ever you do, dont get D&D's, they are loud as fug I hear, but then again so are mine.LOL.:)

Good day all. I'm looking for a relatively quiet after market exhaust system for my 05 Busa. The reason being, I know I can drop a lot of weight with any of the systems, but I still want to keep things quiet. I'm sure there will be a bit of a power gain, that's just fine also. I have installed the Corbin Beatle bags, so the fit has to be near the stock placement.
Lynn King, Anacortes WA e-mail: lynnk2374@comcast.net
Dont go for the Muzzy either... The full titanium exhaust that I have is pretty loud!!!

Lynn King, Anacortes WA    e-mail:  lynnk2374@comcast.net
Dont go for the Muzzy either... The full titanium exhaust that I have is pretty loud!!!
+1...saw one dem' 2 days ago....pretty dang-on loud!

My exhaust aint too loud and I dropped about 15 pounds...
Thrasher......I believe you just told a fat lie....

Marines don't lie!!!

My ears are still ringing from your bike.  I have stood next to quieter F-18s turning up than your sled!
lol -

I was providing mis-information which is a standard Marine Tactic
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

My exhaust aint too loud and I dropped about 15 pounds...
Thrasher......I believe you just told a fat lie....

Marines don't lie!!!

My ears are still ringing from your bike.  I have stood next to quieter F-18s turning up than your sled!
lol -

I was providing mis-information which is a standard Marine Tactic  
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
Oh...I forgot about those tactics. I agree.

I have a yoshimura TRS duplex full system. Dropped a few pounds and the sound isn't to loud either.

Back