Question of the day.....

sledhead

Org's redheaded stepchild with attit
Donating Member
Registered
hey all.....how you slugs been? Here's a little secret...dont tell no one....I'm probably gonna be back on a Busa this spring......so prepare for me to be back here givin' ya'll **** again!!
tounge.gif
Maybe me and RSD can even start up our internet love affair again!
ices_rofl.gif

YES! You should Buy Lilah For $9k Right NOW!!!! All the fixings- PitBull Stands, Akro Exhaust, OEM Exhaust, Polished Pegs, Unpolished Pegs, a Couple of seats, 4 screens, Heli-Bars, and Lots of Love from Me!!!

Oh and lets not forget a Belly full of $15 a liter premium Synthetic...

should sled get a busa......that is the dumbest question I have been asked all day............YES HE SHOULD!!!!!

(Revlis @ Nov. 29 2006,14:37) YES! You should Buy Lilah For $9k Right NOW!!!! All the fixings- PitBull Stands, Akro Exhaust, OEM Exhaust, Polished Pegs, Unpolished Pegs, a Couple of seats, 4 screens, Heli-Bars, and Lots of Love from Me!!!
Not Kidding Bro...
eek2.gif

Umm....what do you think....anyhow, those drinks were pretty good, but why is it I always manage to get in trouble when we go out...Your a bad influence, I blame it all on you...lmao

beerchug.gif

well guys....I couldn't do it without our good buddy in SD...he felt my pain about selling the bike this last summer and he is giving me a heck of a deal on a Y2K. I've miss ya'll and I'm sorry I haven't posted in a long time. Sled will be back stronger and faster than ever before! hhhmm...big bore.....web cams...nitrous kit from the old bike!! Bring it!!

Thanks Todd!!!!!!!! I owe ya brother!!!

(Max Speed @ Nov. 30 2006,19:46) Welcome back to the Dark Side Sled!!!!
beerchug.gif
never could have done it without your help bud!!!!!

Back