Any questions about the new forum?

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Wanting to capture any challenges you guys might be having here, let me know if you dont see something you had or there is a feature missing. There are some new features and I will start going through them in a short while and showing you some examples. For now, enjoy peruse and ask if you have a question.

1. Yes the showcase is coming back
2. Yes the black theme is coming back

What else ya got?

Does this upgrade come with free foot rubs and coffee?? :p

Looks great so far, quick response times, easy to find everything.......got that new bike smell :thumbsup:

super fast super clean look. I really love the change. Thanks again for bringing the dark back! On my 40 inch monitors the white is just holy cow!

I haven't used most of the features but so far I have to say what I have seen has been way better than previous. Works better of both Mobile as well as desktop platforms.

If you click on the avatar you will get the members card and then you can see their participation in different parts of the site. You can click on the numbers themselves to see the data.

1516558910666.png

Most here use the Photobucket as uploader from start.
Please login your account and see your albums.
I hope you see the old busa pictures you used before and remember where you have it on your Harddisk .
I did't this way :
1 login on PhotoB
2 see my albums
3 take the link and send to my own @
Come back with edit soon

Maybe this has already been addressed but I just noticed I lost my post count status!!!!!!

Everyone is now simply just "registered?" I think I was a professional pilot before!!!:banghead:

Cap the picture scroller at the top seems to be frozen? I see the same 3 pics up there for a week or so?

Sorry for the delay on this, been down with the Flu... I have been watching and the thumbnails have been changing on my side.. Are you still seeing the same problem?

Back