Question for Johnnycheese

OB_Johnnycheese

Registered
I personaly do not use snythectic oils I use to but now that it is my money I use mineral base I use Spetroil 4 10w40wt Even when I lived in Vegas I used 10w40wt in a Suzuki due to the oil control jets the thicker the oil the less it will get to the parts during start up(theory)I have heard good things about snythetic but for the money and how often I change my oil (1000) miles it is not worth it.
Hey I have my flame suit on It someone want to falme me.Sorry about being so long but it can go on forever.my.02
ps I would wait till at least 1500 miles

[This message has been edited by Johnnycheese (edited 08 April 2000).]

JohnnyCheese, thanks for your advice on the Busa Factory Centerstand. Its a great product and is not as noticable as I thought it would be on the bike. I even think I like the bike better without the fairing piece at the rear tire. Now even with the solo seat cowl on the bike, I have a safe way of placing the bike on center without help...

[This message has been edited by Michael Lee (edited 08 April 2000).]

Johnny,
I have a "00" Busa with 1100 miles on the clock. I wanted to know if there are any hard and fast rules to follow. Like to switch over to the Mobil 1 synthetic oil, but I don't know whether to wait until I have more miles. Also, since I live here in South Florida where the mercury cooks the soles of your boots in traffic.Do you recommend using 20/50w? Thank you sir!

Back