ques about pc II maps

nolo263

Registered
i downloaded and tried the map from the powercommander site for the full yosh.,airbox mod, stock filter. has anyone with the same setup as me tried any of the other maps from powercommander with better results. or does anyone have a custom map to share i would appreciate it. i dont have the time anytime soon to get it custom mapped. but when i do ill take it to johnnycheese hes the closest to me about 200 miles.

I had a similar setup... K&N and Full Yosh Exhaust...

I tried the duplex map for quite sometime and that was just crap. If you look at the map itself, its close to stock... I also was reading real low on MPG as well with this map....

I went to the yosh full race exhaust, k&n, and yosh cams map. This was too rich for my application, but ran MUCH better then the duplex exhaust. From there I started fine tuning the map with the adjusters on the PC. I ended up two bars down from normal on the middle range... She runs great now and I am reading over 40 again on the MPGs...

Your setup is virtually what I have... THe k&n really doesn't add much flow over stock filter, so I bet you would be close if you used my setup. You may want to continue fine tuning with the PC and the buttons. I tried a multitude of different things with it from being too rich to being too lean to start. If you are running rich, you will be able to smell gas during the ride and the bike is also pretty jerk forwardy...
biggrin.gif

Good luck... Send me a PM if you have problems. The only good way to test is go out and ride it and see how she runs...

CLoud

hmmm... do you mean to say that the maps available on the site dont work all that well
rock.gif

Back