Quaker Steak and Lube in Newport News Va! Heading out to see what shows up!

EarlyBird

Donating Member
Registered
Hey all in the south eastern area of VA. I am heading out towards Quaker Steak and Lube! The invite is out for any Org members to show and say hi! :poke:Later!:laugh:

Wow that's bizarre never heard of Newport News before today, Now this thread and we are also headed there for a 0930 appointment for Thursday on Enterprise Dr... Just Crazy I say.. :thumbsup:

Wow that's bizarre never heard of Newport News before today, Now this thread and we are also headed there for a 0930 appointment for Thursday on Enterprise Dr... Just Crazy I say.. :thumbsup:

Well I am glad I entertained you!:thumbsup: I am sorry we will not get a chance to meet though.:banghead: I live almost an hour away if not more due to traffic. I live in Va Beach.

There were a few busa's there, but no one from the ORG! :banghead:???

Last edited:
Well I am glad I entertained you!:thumbsup: I am sorry we will not get a chance to meet though.:banghead: I live almost an hour away if not more due to traffic. I live in Va Beach.

There were a few busa's there, but no one from the ORG! :banghead:???

well we got m/t and now we sit here bored out of our heads.. :banghead:
Beautiful area and we get to see none of it.. :(

Glad you had a good time, Maybe next time for us.. :dunno:

Just around the corner from me...so, you do end up in my neck of the woods?! :p

what the hell, I'M HERE!!!! doyle, how long you gonna be in town bro? if you'll be here this weekend, we should all hit up the outback or something. there's a rad cigar shop at peninsula town center too. i'd love to actually meet some of the folks on here.

Just around the corner from me...so, you do end up in my neck of the woods?! :p

There's always a first for everything.. We are sitting at a 7-11 off of exit 250 I 64...

where you at? pm if you don't want it public.. as in how close are we to you. ???

There's always a first for everything.. We are sitting at a 7-11 off of exit 250 I 64...

where you at? pm if you don't want it public.. as in how close are we to you. ???

I'm at work LOL

Unfortunately, I work late tonight, then I have my kids, so I can't go anywhere tonight. Wish I'd known...you are probably 30 minutes from me right now. Let me know next time you'll be around here!!! I'd surely make plans to head out and say hi!! :thumbsup:

I'm at work LOL

Unfortunately, I work late tonight, then I have my kids, so I can't go anywhere tonight. Wish I'd known...you are probably 30 minutes from me right now. Let me know next time you'll be around here!!! I'd surely make plans to head out and say hi!! :thumbsup:

Hey no problem.. We understand trust me.. We drop what we are doing all the time, They call we haul.. :laugh: Just like this load knew nothing of it until we got the message that says go..

later 4 now, Doyle n Mary :thumbsup:

Hey no problem.. We understand trust me.. We drop what we are doing all the time, They call we haul.. :laugh: Just like this load knew nothing of it until we got the message that says go..

later 4 now, Doyle n Mary :thumbsup:

Yeah, I figured as much...what time do you two leave the area? Later tonight?

what the hell, I'M HERE!!!! doyle, how long you gonna be in town bro? if you'll be here this weekend, we should all hit up the outback or something. there's a rad cigar shop at peninsula town center too. i'd love to actually meet some of the folks on here.

Should be leaving today sometime.. See above, They send a message we roll.. :laugh:

I TOTALLY HIJACKED THIS THREAD I APOLOGIZE TO WARBIRDII.. :thumbsup:

ok lets get it back on topic..

Ogre pm sent..

Should be leaving today sometime.. See above, They send a message we roll.. :laugh:

I TOTALLY HIJACKED THIS THREAD I APOLOGIZE TO WARBIRDII.. :thumbsup:

ok lets get it back on topic..

Ogre pm sent..

No problem! Orge I lost your number due to a bad I4 phone... in fact lost all info on the old I4 phone, but got a new one! Next time I guess!

Back